Tuesday, May 22, 2012


So this is what i got in the mail sometime in march of 2010....and here is a quick little excerpt from my journal about it:

" i have been working out on my wii fit plus! ;) i'm loving it! not only am i enjoying the break for myself (yes exercise has never felt like a break before but the lack of kids and husband around has been great while i work out) but i actually feel like i'm making progress."

it took me a while to find a routine that i really liked and i have changed routines several times. at first i did the obstacle course a lot. when i say a lot i really mean several times a night. i just wasn't satisfied with my score! lol i would also do sit ups and play many other games just for fun. i actually looked forward to that time of night after the kids were in bed, before larry got home from work because it was my play time on the wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment