Saturday, May 26, 2012

week in review

I've really struggled this week with getting my full work out in. I haven't felt really good because my allergies are going nuts and all 3 of my kids have been sick. That's no excuse for not working out, but it sure has been a big stumbling block! The days that I have worked out I've struggled just to do the whole workout!

I always thought that after changing my daily routine to include a workout I would have an easier time doing it. Does that make any sense? Like I would be so used to that being part of my day that I would just do it without really thinking about it. Nope, not the way it works. I am still so tempted to skip days, and I have not been very good this week...my goal has been to do at least 30 mins of cardio 6 days a week. This week it's only been 3 days.

I am sticking to my points though. Even though I was very tempted yesterday to just have a few extra cookies! :) Since this is a whole life style change I will just say "I will do better next week" and then move forward instead of beating myself up over the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment