Monday, June 11, 2012

August 2010

I was looking back at my journal to find things to share with you and I realized that there are huge chunks of time where I didn't write anything at all about my weight loss. I just kept trucking along. Like, there is nothing between August 13 where I was down 34.5 pounds total until August 27 (2 weeks later) when I was finally down 37 pounds. Yes I only lost 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks! I'm sure that if I went back and checked the Wii I would find that I did a lot of "lose 1 pound, gain .7 back"...that kind of stuff during those 2 weeks. That is normal for me. My weight loss is really a very gradual thing. But I can tell you that a week and a half later on Sept 8 I hit my half way mark and I was so excited! That was roughly 6 months after starting my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment