Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Strawberries

I have a friend (Teri Walker) who is an Independent Team Beachbody Coach...she posted this information the other day and I thought it was so good that I would share it with you!



"One cup of strawberries contains over 13% of the RDA of dietary fiber, yet only 43 calories. The dietary fiber in strawberries helps to keep digestion regular, as well as lowers blood pressure and curbs overeating."

So as we move into the yummy fruit season of summer, don't forget to indulge in these delicious and healthy berries! I love strawberries and so do my kids! During the summer I often slice some over a pancake or waffle and then add some fat-free whipped cream! It's so yummy and light that it makes you feel like you are indulging in something fattening even though you aren't!

No comments:

Post a Comment