Monday, August 27, 2012

Here we are

So I went back to my diary to find where I left off and it turns out that I really haven't written anything in my diary about my weight loss since March 2011. That is kind of funny to me because I hit my goal back in December but I didn't say anything about it. Unfortunately for me I haven't stayed at my goal, I have gained a total of 4 pounds back. I told myself that if I stay within 5 pounds of my goal weight I'm not going to get upset. So I'm within that range but I am frustrated that I haven't been able to hit that goal mark again.

I keep telling myself that it's ok though since my clothes still fit and I still feel good about myself. The actual number on the scale doesn't really matter. My doctor is very happy with the weight that I've lost and he doesn't even want to hear about the fact that I'm having problems with this last 4-5 pounds. He just tells me to be proud of myself and be satisfied. I think maybe this last little bit has to do with some other health issues, but so far I haven't been able to convince the doctor of what I think is happening. It's ok though.

The hardest thing for me right now is to stick to my routine and not get lazy about it. Today is a bad day though. Last week everyone in the house was sick, except me. Now that everyone else is apparently better I'm feeling lousy. I started the Slim & 6-pack workout this morning and had to stop about 1/3 of the way into it because I was just feeling sick. As I sit here typing my stomach is doing flip flops and so I think maybe it was wise and not lazy to stop my workout this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment