Monday, September 10, 2012

Getting started again

I said last week that I had learned my lesson again about not exercising....So this morning I started in on my workout routine again. I was happy to see that I had dropped a few pounds since my last weigh in. I had forgotten how much better I feel during the day when I have worked out. I had a very busy day and somehow I managed to get through it without any down time! I know that without that exercise I would have been dragging at least 3 hours earlier than I am now!

I think the 2nd and 3rd days are always harder than the first though which means tomorrow is going to be harder than today. I started with the Wii Fit Plus workout again. I was surprised at how out of breath I was by the end of the "ride". I shouldn't have been surprised though since it's been over a week since i did any cardio workout. With that in mind I better cut this short and get to bed early tonight so I can actually get up and exercise in the morning! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment