Monday, September 3, 2012

Last weeks review

Last week was a little crazy and I didn't get my review posted...or written! Which is a big bummer because I had great news last week. I finally got back to my goal weight! I hit my goal weight last December, but it lasted for only a couple of weeks! I've been working to get back to it ever since then and I finally made it last Wednesday!


Of course then my husband's birthday came along and his mom made these huge delicious Rice Krispy Treats for him (they are his favorite) and they even had M&M's on top! How was I to possibly resist those? I didn't. I haven't weighed in since then so I don't know how much work I have to do now....but for at least 2 days I was back to that goal weight! :)

This month is going to be a long running start to the holiday temptations! It started with Larry's birthday, but there are 2 more birthdays to come this month! Then we have Halloween next month, followed by Thanksgiving and then Christmas and New Years! Yes, it is just the beginning...

So it is time for me to listen to my own advice and make sure that I'm prepared! :)

Are you prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment