Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Weigh In

This morning I woke up after a restless night. The kids had actually slept all night which hasn't happened lately so I was frustrated that I woke up all night! I had very weird, disconcerting dreams all night. Nothing really scary or anything, just abstract and uncomfortable. On top of that I just couldn't seem to get comfortable. I blame my incredibly congested head! Seriously! Even though I didn't feel good and all I really wanted to do was curl up in bed and go back to sleep I decided that since I wasn't sleeping well anyhow, I would just get up and exercise and get the day going. I chose to do my Wii Fit Plus workout and weigh-in. Yesterday I caved and had a few pieces of my kids Halloween candy and so with the congestion and the candy I fully expected to see the scale go up. I felt like my head alone weighed more than 10 extra pounds! (Actually I still feel the same way while I write this! I hate the shift in seasons!) I was therefore pleasantly surprised to see only an increase of 1.5 pounds! hahaha Exercise does help me feel better, but it didn't clear up my head. Oh well. I had a good work out and took a small nap this afternoon. I plan to sleep in tomorrow! Yeah for Saturday mornings! :)

1 comment:

  1. Exercise always helps me too unless I have a cough and then I just want to sit! I hope you feel completely better by now.

    ReplyDelete