Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-in

So I weighed in this morning for the first time in a few weeks. I have been afraid because I didn't monitor my points much over Thanksgiving and I know I ate way more than I should have! So I was pleasantly surprised when the scale said I had lost 2.2 pounds since my last weigh in! Who knows how much I had lost before Thanksgiving though and then gained some back with all that pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes...mmmmm! My stomach is growling just thinking about it all again! So, this means I only have 1.8 pounds to go until I reach my goal, AGAIN! lol I think this is almost exactly where I was at this time last year too. Maybe I'll just make this be a holiday tradition...meet my weight goal during December and then again sometime during the summer, and during the time in between I'll just fight those 5 pounds! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment