Monday, January 14, 2013

Cravings

So yesterday was a tough day for me. I didn't get much sleep Saturday night and when I got up yesterday I just felt, well I don't know how to describe it other than "blah". By evening I was craving anything and everything! Ok not exactly, but I was craving both salty and sweet. Usually when I get cravings it's for chocolate, but not yesterday! Yesterday I wanted french fries, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, corn, chocolate, popcorn, even water! Oh it was bad! I know I ate more than I should have. I tried really hard to keep control and stay within my points but I did not succeed!

I have learned that when a craving hits that hard there is no sense in denying myself completely. The harder I fight against the craving the more I crave it! So I allowed myself to "splurge" just a little. I tried not to completely over-do it, but I'll admit that I felt so stuffed by bedtime that I felt very guilty! All I could really do though was let it go and start again today. I am not craving anything so far today so hopefully those cravings are gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment