Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Your Opions and Experience Wanted

I didn't really have anything specific to say today, except that today has been a hard day! I was doing so good at being stubborn and getting up and working out even though it meant I had to get up an hour and a half earlier than normal. But things have changed in my schedule again and I only had to be up an hour early...and that made it HARDER to get up instead of easier!! I thought for sure that the extra half hour I was "allowed" to sleep in would make it easier to get up and exercise, but the exact opposite happened! I did finally drag myself out of bed and I did my 15 minute ab routine...but I didn't feel as good as the days that I got up earlier. This is surprising because I actually got more sleep, and it was uninterrupted sleep, last night too!

So now the question is what am I going to do tomorrow? I don't "have" to get up at 5:30 tomorrow. I can still get the full 30 workout in by getting up at 6...but would I be better off to get up early and do it? Is it going to be as hard to get up at 6 tomorrow as it was today? Would it have been hard today no matter what time I was trying to get up? I can't believe 5:30 was actually easier than 6!! What is wrong with me? Hmmmmm...what to do....

What do you all think? Have any of you had this experience? I think this requires more thought (and hopefully some input from you) before I can decide what tomorrow morning will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment