Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm still alive....are you?

Well I disappeared for a few weeks...sorry! I got sick on the 1st and it just kept morphing. The fever only lasted about 3 days, but then the congestion and exhaustion set in. After that was the horrible cough that served no purpose at all! I was lacking energy to do anything! Usually I can still muster up some energy to do at least a little exercise and then that helps to push whatever virus I have gotten out of my system. This time I just couldn't do it. I know, bad me. When the congestion set in it brought such a horrible sinus headache that the thought of exercising made my head spin! When I finally got rid of the sinus headache I started coughing any time I tried to exercise.

So I was bad and took a break. I am back now though! I'm feeling much better and even got in a workout yesterday and today! I'm getting back on track, are you still on track? Tell me how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment