Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Year's Resolutions & a Challenge!



So it's been almost 6 months since New Years Day...how are you doing with your resolution? For me, June was always that month when I realized I hadn't achieved my goal, or even come close to it! This was always the time when I had to face the fact that I had not worked as hard as I should have, or could have. Usually I would just throw in the towel at this point in time because it was obviously too late to have a better summer body, so I may as well just enjoy the summer, right?

Well that changed for me, and now instead of throwing in the towel I find that the end of May is the perfect time to renew those resolutions! So, with that in mind I'm kicking off my very first Fitness Challenge! It is going to be a 30 day challenge and if you are interested in joining in leave me a comment and I'll contact you with the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment