Monday, June 10, 2013

Something AMAZING!

Like the title says, Something Amazing happened to me today! I am still in shock but I'm dying to tell all of you about it! Unfortunately I can't tell you what that amazing thing is until next week! Oh I hate keeping secrets like this....I just want to call every single person I know and tell them what happened, but I must wait. Hmmmmm Time just slowed down, at least in one regard! I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to hear why I'm still in shock 5 hours later! It's so exciting and yet so frustrating at the same time! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. I for one am super proud of you Girl!! You deserve it!! Don't worry secrets safe with me until next week that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks! Then we'll shout it out loud!

      Delete