Monday, July 29, 2013

I Need Your HELP!

So today is the day the voting is supposed to start for the Quarterly Beachbody Challenge Contest that I'm in. I need EVERYONE to go sign up for a FREE membership at Beachbody if you don't already have one. The voting was supposed to start at Noon PST but I've been notified that it has been delayed, and as soon as the voting is open I will receive a message with a link in it for everyone to follow. I will post that as soon as I get it. While you're waiting please go sign up for your free membership if you don't already have one. That way you will be ready to vote as soon as it opens. The monthly winners (I was a May winner) were chosen by a panel of judges, but this round of quarterly winners is chosen by votes from members of Beachbody. I really need all your votes. You can vote once each day for a week. Please Please Please go sign up and watch for the link that I'll be posting!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment