Friday, July 19, 2013

Look What I Got!

Look what I got in the mail! I'm so excited! 

Yes! It's my Prize Check from the Beachbody Challenge Contest for the month of May. I know the picture isn't that great so let me just tell you that it says $1000!! Woohoo! Now on to the next phase of the contest, the quarterly vote! I need your help! Beginning July 29th you can vote for me once a day for a week. In order to be eligible to vote you need to be a Team Beachbody member. That is so easy to accomplish! All you need to do is sign up for a FREE membership! Simply click HERE and then click on "Join" and "Free Membership". You will need to remember your username and password so that you can get back in and vote, vote, vote!

Thank you so much for all the support you've already given me! Please take the time to sign up and VOTE!!! :) I'll give you more information on the actual voting process as it gets closer! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment